Tuesday, October 13, 2015

About

                                                         About Textile Information


The textile industries provide the single source of economic growth in Bangladesh rapidly developing economy.Every year Bangladesh earn a lots of foreign currency from this sector.Now textile engineering study is becoming more demand-able then before.Textile Information is an ultimate reference for textile students. It helps to update textile knowledge among the textile students, businessmen and over all the people who want to know textile A-Z.


                                                                  About Me

I'm Jubaer Ahmed from Pabna,Bangladesh.My nick name is Salim. I have completed my graduation on Textile Engineering. professionally I'm a Textile Engineer but I like to Textile Blogging.I want to spread my a little bit of knowledge among the Textile related peoples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment